MSLG's experience is beyond "ordinary" lawyering. We have successfully represented our clients in multinational anti-trust, fraud, and other high-profile matters. Moreover, calling upon MSLG's multinational resources, the firm has been able to help clients to address a wide variety of international matters across borders. The followings are a few of the typical matters we have handled:
• Incorporation, Consultations with stockholders, directors and officers; • Provide strategy regarding annual meetings and other corporate related events; Employment and labor compliance and dispute resolution;
• Draft various types of transactional and corporate documents, and reviews; • Mergers, Acquisitions, Dissolutions, Corporate Structural Purchases, Transfer of Stocks, Products Liability, related compliance and advice; • Intellectual Property Matters (Trademark, Copyright, unfair competition, et al); • Economic related Regulations and laws, financial related laws (Anti-trust, security transactions, banking, insurance laws, et al.); • Import and Export laws and compliance; • Labor related laws and Employment regulations: Consultations and Compliance; • Corporate Investments and advice; and, • Various business investigations and drafting of opinion letters/reports.
• Wide range of civil litigation/mediation/arbitration matters, including various international procedures (business, corporate and transactional), including sales, IOUs, contractors, leases, collections, demands for various obligations, injunctions, bankruptcy, immigration, construction, real estate related matters • Tort claims (Traffic accidents, medical malpractice, defamation, et al) • Bankruptcy proceedings (Chapter 7 and 11) • Tax litigation
Family and Probate Matters
• Probate related matters including, trust, probate proceedings, wills, conservatorship • Family Disputes (International and Domestic Divorce, adoptions and foreign related property disputes, et al. )
• Immigrant and non-immigrant visa support • Citizenship support • Deportation and other immigration administrative hearings
Criminal and Administrative Matters
• Felony and misdemeanor criminal defense • Interviews with defendants, witnesses, and other related individuals surrounding criminal matters • All aspects of criminal defense activities during and post trial • Juvenile cases • Administrative proceedings including lawsuits, requests for administrative hearings, injunction and other proceedings
• International trade issues including international/domestic investments • Tax related advice • Assistance to pro-se litigants
...and other areas. Please contact us with Mail form to inquire about specific substantive expertise within any broad category listed above and we will direct you to the proper person.
All articles, photographs, and website architect are provided by Marshall Suzuki Law Group, LLP
All Rights are Reserved, 2000-2018, Marshall Suzuki Law Group, LLP